Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mayo <al...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/22 18:21:20 UTC

break loop in minilang; picklist order dupes

I'm using OFBiz 4.0 and I noticed when I create a picklist that it loops
through the entire set of pick-able orders even after it passes the max
number of orders to pick.  I was looking to make this a little more
efficient by breaking out of the loop.  Is that possible in mini-lang for
OFBiz 4.0?

Also does anyone else have orders duplicate in picklists if there is a
backordered item?  If an order has, for instance, 3 items and 1 is out of
stock, and a previous open picklist has this order to be picked (2 of the
items), if you create a new picklist, the same 2 items will be in the new
picklist. I'll create a Jira ticket, but wanted to check if anyone else had
this problem. I believe this has to do with the service
findOrdersToPickMove, around line 188, where it filters out backorders.  It
allows a backordered item to the picklist of maysplit = y.

Re: break loop in minilang; picklist order dupes

Posted by mayo <al...@hotmail.com>.
I created a Jira ticket with a deeper explanation on the picklist order
dupes: OFBIZ-2512