Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Eric Valencia <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/06 18:30:45 UTC

Need Tutorial on Nutch

I'm a beginner in Nutch and need the best tutorials to get started.  Can
you guys let me know how you would advise yourselves if starting today
(like me)?

Eric

Re: Need Tutorial on Nutch

Posted by Yash Thenuan Thenuan <ri...@iiita.ac.in>.
Start with nutch 1.x if you are getting some trouble. Its easier to
configure and by following nutch 1.x tutorial you will be able to crawl
your first website easily.

Re: Need Tutorial on Nutch

Posted by Eric Valencia <er...@gmail.com>.
Yash, well, I want to monitor the price for every item in the top 500
retail websites every two hours, 24/7/365.  Java is needed?

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 12:15 PM, Yash Thenuan Thenuan <

Re: Need Tutorial on Nutch

Posted by Yash Thenuan Thenuan <ri...@iiita.ac.in>.

Re: Need Tutorial on Nutch

Posted by Eric Valencia <er...@gmail.com>.