Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by allfonsiva <al...@aim.com> on 2006/09/26 06:50:45 UTC

HTTP Binding Destination service

HI all,

 I am working on http-binding component. now i am trying to hard code the
endpoint of http connector component in the java code itself. i don wanna
specify the destination service in the servicemix.xml. this is to make
httpconnector component decide its destination service by itself... will it
be possible? If so where should i have to specify it? Can anyone help me out
in this regard.

thanks in advance

Siva