Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/01 07:57:39 UTC

JIRA Issues

Hi folks,

I am looking over JIRA issues. I think that some of those issues have already
resolved by issue creators.  Could you skim over issues and do necessary actions
? (close, fixed etc.)

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Re: JIRA Issues

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
resolved should be enough.

I go through all resolved issues when doing a release and set it to closed (+ setting the right version after evaluating the svn history).

If you close issues right away, they will possibly not show up in our release notes.

LieGrue,
strub