Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "satyajit.mandal.barclays.com via user" <us...@ignite.apache.org> on 2023/04/17 12:27:15 UTC

SQL objects in Ignite ( .NET) not showing up with JDBC drivers

Hi  Pavel,

When  we  create  SQL objects ( Tables)  using  .NET  Ignite  Api they  don't  show up in  IntellijIdea  with  Ignite JDBC  drivers.  We want  to  see  the  tables  so  that  we can  query  the  cache  using  normal  Select  statements  using  JDBC  driver.

Is  there  any  alternative  for same to  view  the  tables  in  cache  when created  using  .NET Api?

Thanks
Satyajit

Barclays Execution Services Limited registered in England. Registered No. 1767980. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP

Barclays Execution Services Limited provides support and administrative services across Barclays group. Barclays Execution Services Limited is an appointed representative of Barclays Bank UK plc, Barclays Bank plc and Clydesdale Financial Services Limited. Barclays Bank UK plc and Barclays Bank plc are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete it and any attachments from your system. Do not copy, use, disclose or otherwise act on any part of this email or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The Barclays group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays group for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this email or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the Barclays group is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays group.

Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays.

Re: SQL objects in Ignite ( .NET) not showing up with JDBC drivers

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
More info on schemas:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/SQL/schemas

Posted by "satyajit.mandal.barclays.com via user" <us...@ignite.apache.org>.
Many  thanks Pavel.  It  works.

Regards
Satyajit

CAUTION: This email originated from outside our organisation - ptupitsyn@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> Do not click on links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognize the sender and can validate the content is safe.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D971DD.78884D50]

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by "satyajit.mandal.barclays.com via user" <us...@ignite.apache.org>.
Hi  Pavel,

[cid:image003.jpg@01D971DB.0C261860]

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi Satyajit,

How do you create tables in .NET? Are you sure QueryEntities are configured
correctly? Can you share the code please?
Normally tables should show up in JDBC.

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 3:27 PM satyajit.mandal.barclays.com via user <