Posted to user@commons.apache.org by A Leg <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/15 08:02:23 UTC

Re: Jelly : no swt-win32-2128 in java.library.path

Hi Hans

Thank's for your answer.

I changed the name, it's better. I have now the answer for this : Jelly
is active.

For my compile issue.
I don't have other swt.jar than the one comming with eclipse :
I made an updatdb to be sure to have an update file list and I look for
swt on mymachine.

{orion:root} locate swt.jar
/home/rcs/Master/extern/java/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ve.swt_1.0.1/ve_swt.jar
/home/rcs/Master/extern/java/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk_3.0.1/ws/gtk/swt.jar

I have only swt.jar for gtk. This mean for Linux (Swt use gtk only on
linux).

GTK native library are in My LD_LIBRARY_PATH : I run all gtk
applications without any problem and I run eclipse.

So I don't understand : no swt-win32-2128 in java.library.path

Any idea welcome.

I will send a post to ask if any body is using jelly on Linux.

Andre