Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Schmid <al...@raptor.net> on 2001/11/20 18:20:29 UTC

mod_webapp and NetBSD

I've got Tomcat running on a macppc NetBSD 1.5Y box with Linux emulation.
However, when I try to run apache with mod_webapp.so I get
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: Unsupported relocation type 10 in
non-PLT relocations
I have found only one vague reference to this and no usable answer. It has
something to do with non-PIC code being linked to a shared library.  Can
anyone help me?