Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Eduardo Costa Alfaia <e....@unibs.it> on 2015/10/26 16:49:20 UTC

Queue Full

Hi Guys,

How could I solving this problem?

% Failed to produce message: Local: Queue full
% Failed to produce message: Local: Queue full

Thanks

--
Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155

Re: Queue Full

Posted by 马哲超 <ma...@gmail.com>.
You can try to set "queue.buffering.max.messages" larger, for example:

confParam=["queue.buffering.max.messages=2000000",
"batch.num.messages=1000"]

And reference for you:
https://github.com/edenhill/librdkafka/issues/210

Re: Queue Full

Posted by Prabhjot Bharaj <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Queue Full

Posted by Eduardo Costa Alfaia <e....@unibs.it>.
Hi Magnus

--
Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155

Re: Queue Full

Posted by Magnus Edenhill <ma...@edenhill.se>.
That's librdkafka's producer queue that has run full because:
 a) client is not connected to broker
 b) no leader broker for relevant partitions
 c) producing messages at a higher rate than the network or broker can
handle

/Magnus