Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2005/09/20 20:54:03 UTC

getting the enclosed components

I know how to get the components contained by another one but how do you
get the components that are *enclosed* by another one?

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: getting the enclosed components

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
On Sep 20, 2005, at 2:54 PM, Dan Adams wrote:

> I know how to get the components contained by another one but how
> do you
> get the components that are *enclosed* by another one?

I don't follow your question.  Do you want to know how a component
knows what its enclosing component is?  Or do you want to know how a
page can return a list of all components that are enclosed by some
other component.  Or are you trying to do something altogether
different?

In any event, it would help a bit more to know what it is you're
looking to accomplish.

--
Kevin