Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vijayendra bhati <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2016/04/20 19:47:36 UTC

Not able to save data in Ignite datagrid using JavaIgniteRDD

Hi,I am trying to save data in Ignite datagrid using JavaIgniteRDD by calling method savePairs().Some how job is getting finished properly , am not getting any exception.Still there is not data in cache.I am checking through H2 debug console.
I am not ablel to understand what could be the reason.The other thing is how to specify Indexes when using JavaIgniteContext.
Regards,Vij

Re: Not able to save data in Ignite datagrid using JavaIgniteRDD

Posted by vijayendra bhati <ve...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Vladimir,I have found the alternate way by using IgniteContext bt was not able to save data ysing JavaIgniteContext.Regards,Vij

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 25 Apr, 2016 at 8:16 pm, Vladimir Ozerov<vo...@gridgain.com> wrote:   Hi Vij,
I am a bit confused - do you still have any problems? Because one message earlier you mentioned that finally it worked. Is any assistance still needed?
Vladimir.
On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 7:32 AM, vijayendra bhati <ve...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Alexei,
Here it is, the file StockSimulationsCacheWriter (2).java is the one which is not working.
Regards,Vij

    On Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:54 AM, Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,

It's very strange, because JavaIgniteContext is just a wrapper around IgniteContext.
Could you provide the source code describing your problem ?

Its working now.I moved from JavaIgniteContext to IgniteContext.Also invoked igniteConext.fromCache(cacheConfiguration) rather than javaigniteConext.fromCache(cacheName)
Also while initializing cacheConfiguration , added index to it.
Thanks,Vij

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: Not able to save data in Ignite datagrid using JavaIgniteRDD

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Vij,

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: Not able to save data in Ignite datagrid using JavaIgniteRDD