Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lily Nguyen <lo...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 17:47:41 UTC

Blazemeter Chrome extension in isolated environment

Team,
    I am trying to use Blazemeter Chrome extension in an enclaved
environment.  I can record it, but when it comes to export to .jmx, I have
issues.   My understanding is you have to login to Blazemeter to activate
the export to jmx button.  But here in this isolated environment, I cannot
login to Blazemeter.

    Anyone using Blazemeter please share with me how to get around this?

Thanks!
--Lily,

Re: Blazemeter Chrome extension in isolated environment

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hello,
Blazemeter is a 3rd party solution that have its own support and no
relation with Apache JMeter.
Please ask there.

thanks
Regards