Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SF...@ameripath.com on 2003/11/10 17:23:36 UTC

Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.1 : Ameripath, Inc. - Physician WebPor tal

WE HAVE MOVED FROM COCOON 2.1 TO COCOON 2.1.1 - PLEASE UPDATE - THANKS !!

Ameripath, Inc. - Physician WebPortal

https://webportal.ameripath.com

The Physician WebPortal is an online service which allows doctors and
physicians to have access to lab test reports.

For additional info, please contact me.

Stefano Fiorini
sfiorini@ameripath.com

message.

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.1 : Ameripath, Inc. - Physician WebPor tal

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Updated in CVS. Will be online after next website update.

Joerg