Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/01/26 20:55:56 UTC

[T5] component for displaying tree like structure

hi,

I want to introduce a component which displays dynamically tree like
structure.

Its purpose is that I want to load a hierachical navigation bar based on
a category+item structure (very similar to filesystem). As a navigation
bar it should also link to other main-content pages.

I had a look whether I could use an existing component for that but I
haven't found any. Does such a tree-structure display component exist
already?

thanks.

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de

Re: [T5] component for displaying tree like structure

Posted by "Joachim Van der Auwera (PROGS bvba)" <jo...@progs.be>.
There is also a TreeTable component which is part of the latest
equanda-tapestry component. See
http://equanda.org/equanda-tapestry5/treetable.html

Or look at the example (which unfortunately is not live at the moment) :

http://equanda.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/equanda/t5-equanda-example/src/main/java/org/equanda/example/t5/pages/Start.java?view=markup
http://equanda.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/equanda/t5-equanda-example/src/main/resources/org/equanda/example/t5/pages/Start.tml?view=markup

Kind regards,
Joachim