Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/18 20:01:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Romain Manni-Bucau as a new Geronimo committer

Everyone,
In recognition of his contributions to the Geronimo project, the Geronimo PMC has invited Romain Manni-Bucau to become a committer on our project. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted our invitation.

Please join us in congratulating Romain. Welcome!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Romain Manni-Bucau as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Romain!

Jarek