Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mathieu Malaterre <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 10:48:51 UTC

Re: Building fop from source using qdox 1.11

Hi all,

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu> wrote:
> It would be good if alternative builds of fop would run a number of
> our junit tests. The fop team should look into this to formulate a
> recommendation.

I saw some activities on some of the bug I reported in fop 1.0. So I
am resurecting this old thread. Here is the output of running the fop
test suite during debian installation:

Simply go to:

You'll find the stripped foptest.log there.

Mathieu

Re: Building fop from source using qdox 1.11

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mathieu,

It doesn’t seem to be a QDox issue here. It seems like you are missing
the Apache Commons IO dependency. It is necessary to build the list of
parameters for those testcases that @RunWith(Parameterized.class). By
adding Commons IO to the build path you should be able to build FOP
successfully.

Vincent