Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 10:31:13 UTC

timeUnit for polling consumers

Hi,

I've looked at the source code for trunk and this property seems to be
enabled for polling consumers such as FileConsumer.

I'm currently running camel 2.1 and adding this property to the end of
the endpoint uri seems to have no effect.  Is there somewhere on the
wiki with a full changelog for each version?  I can find a changelog
for 2.0.0 (which seems to be extracted from the JIRA), but not for any
recent versions

Thanks,
Kev

Re: timeUnit for polling consumers

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've looked at the source code for trunk and this property seems to be
> enabled for polling consumers such as FileConsumer.
>
> I'm currently running camel 2.1 and adding this property to the end of
> the endpoint uri seems to have no effect.  Is there somewhere on the
> wiki with a full changelog for each version?  I can find a changelog
> for 2.0.0 (which seems to be extracted from the JIRA), but not for any
> recent versions

The release notes are here
http://camel.apache.org/download.html

Also the one which are in progress.