Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 02:04:04 UTC

Drill Wiki available

Hello Everyone,

Due to Ted's effort, we now have a Confluence wiki for Apache Drill.  Yay!

The location is: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/

I've started moving things across. Looking forward to others' additions.

Thanks!
Jacques

Re: Drill Wiki available

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I added a link.

The wiki still has essentially nothing on it.

Re: Drill Wiki available

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I will fix.

Re: Drill Wiki available