Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by s s <so...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/08 20:29:32 UTC

deserializer exception

Hello,

I am getting an exception thrown when using Axis 1.2 for invoking a
call.
My call is using a URL and a query as the methodname.  The
EncodingStyleURI is
Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC

I keep getting the following exception:

No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:string' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

I also tried using the SOAPMappingRegistry as was suggested in a
expects (String, QName, Class, Serializer, Deserializer).  I tried using
smr.mapTypes(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC, new
QName("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/",
    "string"), null, null, sd); as suggested but it did not compile.

Any suggestions??