Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rupal Soni <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/04 17:17:02 UTC

[axis 2] Invoke Axis2 Web Service from Non JVM Client?

I want to be able to develop Axis2 Web Service using MyEclipse and would like to be  invoked by any client which may be java, non java, non JVM compatible. In short I want my Web Service to return XML response which can be utilized via any type of client. Please let me know if this is possible with  Axis2 and how. If not, would XFire solve the purpose.

TV dinner still cooling?