Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Peter Visser <pe...@essentkabel.com> on 2002/11/19 16:28:11 UTC

New mirror

Hi,

I set up a mirror of the Apache download site on our mirrorserver. It is
available under:

http://apache.essentkabel.com/
ftp://apache.essentkabel.com/apache/

The server is located in the Netherlands.

Sincerely,

Peter
Peter Visser                        National Operations Internet
Doktor van Deenweg 120                   Tel: +31 (038) 850 7503
8025 BN Zwolle                           Fax: +31 (038) 850 7200
Essent Kabelcom B.V.                        http://www.essent.nl
The Netherlands              Email: peter(at)essentkabel(dot)com

Re: New mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 19 Nov 2002, Peter Visser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I set up a mirror of the Apache download site on our mirrorserver. It is
> available under:
>
> http://apache.essentkabel.com/
> ftp://apache.essentkabel.com/apache/
>
> The server is located in the Netherlands.

Got it.  Thanks.

Joshua.