Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by "Iqbal, Aftab" <Af...@deri.org> on 2010/09/06 18:09:47 UTC

bugs data of Apache Lucene for academic research evaluation !

Hi All,

I am a PhD student at DERI (http://www.deri.ie), Galway, Ireland. I am carrying out research to address issues in
software development processes and how to make software development and specially its management efficient[1]. For the
evaluation of our research, i am looking for data (mailing list archives, bug trackers, source code, subversion logs) of an open source, long live projects of Apache. For my evaluation, i have listed down 5 Apache projects and Apache Lucene is one of them.

Although, I have found the links to the mbox archives of the mailing list and the Web access to the subversion repository of Apache Lucene but i require database dump of the Bug Tracker of Apache Lucene development to carry out research evaluation.

Your help will be highly appreciated and i will be very happy to share the results of our evaluation with you.

If this mailing list is not intended for this email then please guide me to whom i can contact for it.

thanks and looking forward for your kind response.

regards
Aftab Iqbal
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/aftab_iqbal/

[1] http://sw-app.org/pub/seke09-ld2sd.pdf

Re: bugs data of Apache Lucene for academic research evaluation !

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the JIRA bug tracker.  You can dump all of the LUCENE issues
there in XML form using the web interface.

In particular, try this URL:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?pid=12310110&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&tempMax=1000

Your email client may break this URL into two parts.  If so, fix it or try
this next URL:

http://bit.ly/aOJWSM