Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alexander Baetz <ba...@arcor.de> on 2008/11/03 23:41:14 UTC

Passing parameters through a form

Hi,

i'm using a formular (struts form) to edit attributs of my model
objects. The intention is that prepare gets the correct model-object,
model driven puts it on the stack and params sets all attributes.
Sounds simple, but prepare needs some informations to work. these have
to be set before prepare is called. paramsprepareparams should do that.

So far everything is planned, but how can i pass "invisible" parameters
through the formular?

Greetings,
Alexander

Re: Passing parameters through a form