Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2021/07/30 07:19:28 UTC

Re: OFBiz 17 vs 18

We use the 18.12 branch in production since 2 two years without issues.

For the migration just take care about the theme if you have your own
theme that need to migrate on common-theme support.

Nicolas

Re: OFBiz 17 vs 18

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Because 17.12.07 is the last official release, hence R17 is the stable branch. I consider also R18 as the next branch.
The online documentation is organised on this principle: https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/

Of course that progress with time...

HTH

Jacques