Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 11:46:14 UTC

Show a flat ship charge if order amount of 1000 Rupees (before having the pincode)

How can we show the flat shipping charge (say 40 Rs. ) if order amount is
less than 1000 rs. after clicking on add to cart button. Right now shipping
estimates are calculated only after entering the shipping address....

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044

Re: Show a flat ship charge if order amount of 1000 Rupees (before having the pincode)

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
Any hints...

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> How can we show the flat shipping charge (say 40 Rs. ) if order amount is
> less than 1000 rs. after clicking on add to cart button. Right now shipping
> estimates are calculated only after entering the shipping address....

> Deepak Agarwal,
>
> Mobile: +91 9501190044

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044