Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/08/28 17:11:26 UTC

Re: And interesting way to detect spambots

Marc Perkel writes:
> Who finds this concept interesting?

SPAM-L.  This is OT for this list.

--j.

Re: R: And interesting way to detect spambots

Posted by Jim Maul <jm...@elih.org>.
John D. Hardin wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:

Especially after marcs website...wow.

Re: R: And interesting way to detect spambots

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:

  Taking my gun away because I *might* shoot someone is like cutting
  my tongue out because I *might* yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.
                                                  -- Peter Venetoklis
 Today: Exercise Your Rights day

R: And interesting way to detect spambots

Posted by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it>.

tolerated in this list. After all, these talks may be interesting to most of
us.

Giampaolo