Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/29 18:21:31 UTC

release?

Hey guys,

What do you think about cutting a release somewhere next week? Any
urgent fixes that need to be taken care of first?

Cheers,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: release?

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

As the roadmap link above shows there are 2 remaining issues before we
can make a release, Rainer could you please set those resolved if they
are finished? They both have commits so at least some work is done on
them.

I'll fix the javadoc issue while making the release.

Cheers,
Francis

http://www.somatik.be

Re: release?

Posted by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de>.
Hi Francis,

re: release?

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

great idea, but I need a little more time to check.
I'll let you know till tomorrow evening.

Best regards
Rainer