Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gopal Sharma <Go...@Sun.COM> on 2001/08/31 14:59:33 UTC

[xerces2] Porting ISSUE

Andy wrote:-

> <snip> from the response to Neeraj:
> Are you and your team still looking at what it would take to
> finish the port of the Xerces 1.x Schema code into Xerces2?

Andy, Sorry .. I am not aggressively participating on porting issues, becauze of
involvement in some other works also. It will be great, if we two (or some one
interested) can take it to final stage.I have no idea about your plan, but yes,
if you are willing to complete it. I am with you.

I have plans to devote time & follow the new design & grammer caching
discussion. I will be writing my concerns about it very soon.

I hope, now onwards we (includes neil & sandy also) will be exchanging lots of
e-mails.

Cheers

Gopal

Re: [xerces2] Porting ISSUE

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
I hope that these e-mails will be exchanged here on the public mailing
list....

Ted