Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Anand Nalya <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/06 04:53:37 UTC

EC2 instance type for Ambari

Hi,

I'll be using Amabari to deploy around 20 nodes cluster on EC2. Is a
t2.small instance (2GB RAM, 1vCPU) fine for that or it could be a
bottleneck.

Regards,
Anand

Re: EC2 instance type for Ambari

Posted by Anand Nalya <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Sumit,

I was asking about the requirements for the Ambari node. Since my current
setup will grow to about 10 nodes, I'm deploying ambari with 2GB RAM and
50GB HDD for now.

Regards,
Anand

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.