Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/09 01:35:58 UTC

New Tacos website

The http://tacos.sourceforge.net project web-site has been upgraded to use
forrest for documentation and site generation. Other than new information
being available there shouldn't be anything too exciting to see, but I
thought I would spam the list anyways.

jesse

Re: New Tacos website

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
When I use tacos.

16:50:39.562 WARN!! [SocketListener0-1]
net.sf.tacos.ajax.impl.InjectAjaxComponentRenderWorker.performEnhancement(
InjectAjaxComponentRenderWorker.java:79) >79> Error performing ajax
enhancement on component classposioning.login.HomePage
16:50:47.390 WARN!! [SocketListener0-1]
net.sf.tacos.ajax.impl.InjectAjaxComponentRenderWorker.performEnhancement(
InjectAjaxComponentRenderWorker.java:79) >91> Error performing ajax
enhancement on component classorg.apache.tapestry.link.DirectLink

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: New Tacos website

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Any release labeled as tacos4 should be compatible with various versions of
tapestry. Anything without tacos4 (ie tacos-something) is compatible with
tapestry 3.

I haven't upgraded to tapestry4-beta-6 yet but will probably do so later
today.

Re: New Tacos website

Posted by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com>.
Is tacos currently for tapestry 3 or 4?

On 9/9/05, pickerel yee <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the demo is running ok in my server except that cpu is top to 99%
> sometimes, i don't know why.
>
> On 9/9/05, Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > How to access tacos cvs?I find the cvs in sf.net <http://sf.net> is not main
> >
> > cvs.
> >
> > On 9/9/05, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > The http://tacos.sourceforge.net project web-site has been upgraded to
> > use
> > > forrest for documentation and site generation. Other than new information
> > > being available there shouldn't be anything too exciting to see, but I
> > > thought I would spam the list anyways.
> > >
> > > jesse
> > >

> > --
> > Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
> > http://cnjug.dev.java.net

~chris

Re: New Tacos website

Posted by pickerel yee <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Tacos website

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Tacos website

Posted by Ivano <i....@mclink.it>.
Nothing exciting to see because all the Live Demo links are broken? =D

I can't seem to reach any link for the tacos.mine.nu server.

Ivano.