Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org> on 2017/10/31 14:02:44 UTC

Opinion on this potential new look for JMeter UI

Hello,
Your opinion is welcome on this new Look proposal for JMeter UI:

- https://twitter.com/ApacheJMeter/status/925357635066572800

Thanks for expressing yourselves at this link or directly here.

Regards
Philippe M. on behalf of Apache JMeter Team
https://twitter.com/ApacheJMeter/status/925357635066572800

RE: Opinion on this potential new look for JMeter UI

Posted by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com>.
Looks conservative and professional.

Nice job!

--
Sincerely,

@Shay_Ginsbourg
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

Ginsbourg.com providing cloud opensource website monitoring services.
Ginsbourg.com providing mobile web performance and load testing services.
Ginsbourg.com providing medical device software Validation, Verification & Testing (VV&T) services.

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM (since 2008)

Providing quality services to the appreciated contractors and customers:

* Applango * Applied Spectral Imaging * Arad Technologies * Astea Israel * Bank of Israel * Bezeq International * Bio Control Medical * Biometrix * Blue Snap * Cellebrite * Check Point * Codeoasis * Cognifit * CyberArk * DoItWise * Driveway * Earlysense * Emerald Medical Applications * Flometrica * Galil Software * GE Healthcare * Given Imaging * Gixoo * Harel Insurance * Hera Med * Hewlett Packard * IBM WorkLight * Idit Software Solutions * Israel Railways Corporation * Israeli Ministry of Finance * Israeli Standards Institute * Medimop Medical Projects * Menora Insurance * Mentors Channel * Mobile Tornado * Mominis * Neura * Ness Technologies * ORAM International * Orpak * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Pneumedicare * Qualitest * Real Commerce * Safe Charge International * Shaker * Shefa Amirim * Strauss Water Tami4 * Swift Ness * Tact Matrix * TaKaDu * Tel-Aviv University * Tescom-ONE * Tesnet Group * TesTeam QHR * Tulip Information Systems * Tuttnauer * Verix * Visionix * Visionsense * West * WinBuyer * XMPie Xerox * YCD Multimedia *

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation * CE Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC dossier * IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment * End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA and CE submissions * Open source free testing tools implementation * Functionality and regression testing * Software Performance & Load testing (Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner, Soasta CloudTest) * Software Testing Advanced Automation * Medical Software Verification & Validation * Medical Device Verification & Validation * Medical Device Regulatory Submission * Organizational Regulatory Qualification *

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Mobile: +972(0)54-6690915
Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

Shay Ginsbourg on about.me

Shay Ginsbourg
about.me/shayginsbourg

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

A lot of other Swing application use it.

I will test it in Windows and Linux asap

Antonio

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Bhabani Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

 I like the new look. Something new is always nice :-)

In my opinion we should change the theme accordingly like other editors!

Posted by Andrey Pokhilko <ap...@ya.ru>.
Like!

Andrey Pokhilko

Posted by Rupesh Garg <ru...@gmail.com>.
Will have a look and update u back

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 21:07 Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looks nice and it will be useful to some people. I personally use a
> dark(-ish) colour theme in most of my editors and the console setup, so
> this change is very much welcomed, it is difficult to adjust to apps with a
> white interface. So I would really appreciate this improvement.
>
> Cheers,
> -A
>
> On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Your opinion is welcome on this new Look proposal for JMeter UI:
> >
> > - https://twitter.com/ApacheJMeter/status/925357635066572800
> >
> > Thanks for expressing yourselves at this link or directly here.
> >
> > Regards
> > Philippe M. on behalf of Apache JMeter Team
> > https://twitter.com/ApacheJMeter/status/925357635066572800

--
Rupesh Garg
9160002744

Re: Opinion on this potential new look for JMeter UI

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,