Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Prajesh Kacha <pr...@coriolis.co.in> on 2009/09/02 15:09:55 UTC

How o use tapestry hibernate.

Hello friends,

I want to use hibernate in tapestry5.   To do that I follow link ==>
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToUseTapestryHibernate
but in this I have problem.
I use maven to create project, after that I import .war file, then link
source to "src/main/java", resource to "src/main/resources".
Then I follow all steps given in the above link..

but in this I have got Exception ClassNotFoundException for HbAction.java
which is in the "org.apache.hb.pages" package.
Though my .java file is at proper location it is giving me an exception. I
am not getting how to solve this problem.

so please can any one suggest me any solution to the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Prajesh J. Kacha.
Coriolis Technologies Pvt Ltd.