Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/05/01 12:04:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1677080 - in /tomcat/trunk: java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AbstractEndpoint.java java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AbstractJsseEndpoint.java webapps/docs/config/http.xml

On 30/04/2015 22:33, markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Thu Apr 30 21:33:27 2015
> New Revision: 1677080

> Log:
> Make cipher suite order significant (expressing preference) for JSSE to align with OpenSSL.

I thought APR/native was hard-coded to this but that is not the case.
I'll restore the ability to configure this for JSSE when I move it to
SSLHostConfig.

Mark