Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/06/22 18:15:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Thomas Hug as new DeltaSpike committer

The Apache DeltaSpike Team is happy to announce the addition of Thomas Hug as new committer.

Thomas will contribute the CDI-Query module and might also help in other areas.

Welcome on board, Thomas!

Sincerly,
the Apache DeltaSpike PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Thomas Hug as new DeltaSpike committer

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Thomas!

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Glad to finally have a thug in the group. You'll come in handy :)
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
Congratulations! :)

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Thomas Hug as new DeltaSpike committer

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Thomas Hug as new DeltaSpike committer

Posted by Thomas Hug <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Hug <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
welcome!