Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Edwards, Jeff" <Je...@FMR.COM> on 2002/06/07 20:11:36 UTC

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No such operation

Hi,
I am having a problem with the following wsdl:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<definitions name="urn:HealthWelfare"
             targetNamespace="urn:HealthWelfareWSDL"
             xmlns:tns="urn:HealthWelfareWSDL"
             xmlns:hw="urn:HealthWelfareSchema"
             xmlns:fh="urn:FESCOHeadSchema"
             xmlns:org="urn:OrganizationSchema"
<xsd:import namespace="urn:FESCOHeadSchema"
schemaLocation="file:./fescohead.xsd"/>
<xsd:import namespace="urn:OrganizationSchema"
schemaLocation="file:./organization.xsd"/>
<!-- type defs -->
<types>
	<xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:HealthWelfareSchema"
	            xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >
		<xsd:element name="PingRequest">
			<xsd:complexType>
				<xsd:sequence>
				   <xsd:element ref="fh:FESCOHead" />
				   <xsd:element ref="org:Organization" />
				</xsd:sequence>
			</xsd:complexType>
		</xsd:element>
		<xsd:element name="PingResponse">
			<xsd:complexType>
				<xsd:all>
					<xsd:element name="Message"
type="xsd:string" />
				</xsd:all>
			</xsd:complexType>
		</xsd:element>
	</xsd:schema>
</types>
<!-- message declns -->
<message name="PingRequest">
	<part name="PingRequest" element="hw:PingRequest" />
</message>
<message name="PingResponse">
	<part name="PingResponse" element="hw:PingResponse" />
</message>
<!-- port type declns -->
<portType name="HealthWelfarePortType">
	<operation name="ping">
		<input  message="tns:PingRequest" />
		<output message="tns:PingResponse" />
	</operation>
</portType>
<!-- binding declns -->
<binding name="HealthWelfareSOAPBinding" type="tns:HealthWelfarePortType">
	<soap:binding style="document"
	<operation name="ping">
		<soap:operation soapAction="" />
		<input>
			<soap:body use="literal" />
		</input>
		<output>
			<soap:body use="literal" />
		</output>
	</operation>
</binding>
<!-- service decln -->
<service name="HealthWelfareService" style="document">
	<port name="HealthWelfarePort"
binding="tns:HealthWelfareSOAPBinding">
		<soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/HealthWelfarePort" />
	</port>
</service>
</definitions>

When I deploy my service and make a call to it, I get a
"org.xml.sax.SAXException: No such operation 'PingRequest'" exception.  What
is weird is if my PingRequest element consist of only one of the imported
elements -- either one -- it works!?!?!  I can't figure out why this is
occurring....

Thanks in advance!

Jeff