Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Andy Zeneski <ja...@ofbiz.org> on 2003/09/22 20:04:00 UTC

DBCP + Transaction Support

I am interested in using DBCP with a JTA transaction manager to pool
transaction aware connections (XAConnection). From what I see this
support is not currently in the CVS tree, so it will need to be added.

Is anyone currently working on such a thing, or is anyone interested in
working with me on getting this in? This will be a high priority for me,
and would like to see this getting started quickly. So, please let me
know either by private email (jaz@ofbiz.org) or this list. Private email
would be better, as I may miss some posts here.

-Andy

Re: DBCP + Transaction Support

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Please use the dev list as much as possible (at least in CC)
It's a custom to put [DBCP] in the subject for easy filtering.

Or the apache wiki is also a good place to writeup a design.

Cheers
Dirk

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.