Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2001/06/09 10:00:27 UTC

[C2] [Patch] Dictionaries in i18n and automation

Hi!

?ould anybody replce the simple_dict.xml in C2 webapp's i18n/translations
directory. I've applied corrected translations for German posted by Jörg
Prante. Now we need a Spanish-spoeaking volunteer to correct the Spanish
translations.

I've developed an XSL stylesheet for automation of i18n dictionary updates
and new language addition. The file is attached. Brief usage pattern, e.g.
to correct Spanish translation is attached too. Later, I'll add instructions
to xdocs.

Are there anybody who can create translations for Chinese, Japanese, Korean
or Arabic? I didn't test i18n transformer with real Unicode stuff.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.

Re: [C2] [Patch] Dictionaries in i18n and automation

Posted by Jörg Prante <jo...@7val.com>.
Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:

> ?ould anybody replce the simple_dict.xml in C2 webapp's i18n/translations
> directory. I've applied corrected translations for German posted by Jörg
> Prante. Now we need a Spanish-spoeaking volunteer to correct the Spanish
> translations.

Konstantin, something went wrong, I can't find the changes I submitted.
There seems to be a version 1.4 of i18n/translations/simple_dict.xml in
the xml-cocoon2 repository, but it doesn't reflect the corrected german
translation.

Jörg

Re: [C2] [Patch] Dictionaries in i18n and automation

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
Sorry.
Forgot to attach instructions.

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:

> Thank you!
> Did you added them to the 2.1 branch?

Yes.

> I'll be able o check them only on Wednesday - just now I don't have access
> to CVS and next 3 days we will have hollidays. It's really good to live in
> Russia :)))
>
> Also, I promise to finish date and number internationalization until
> Wednesday and post it.

Cool! Looking forward.

Giacomo

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.