Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by patmcg <cm...@akimeka.com> on 2008/03/28 05:00:50 UTC

How to Load a Custom JMS ConnectionFactory

I'm interested in loading a custom JMS connectionfactory object into
servicemix. My standard connection factory bean looks like so:

   <bean id="connectionFactory"
      <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
   </bean

If i change "class" to reference my custom JMS object, maven throws a
ClassNotFoundException.

So far I've unsuccessfully tried creating a <classpath></classpath> entry in
my JMS xbean.xml. Also I tried adding my JAR file to servicemix/lib and
servicemix/lib/optional. Is there something else that might do the trick?

Cheers,
- Casey

Re: How to Load a Custom JMS ConnectionFactory

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I suspect the problem happens when generating the service unit JBI
descriptor.  Which ServiceMix version do you use ? I thought this had been
changed to a warning some time ago.  Anyway, you can disable those errors by
modifying the pom:

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 5:00 AM, patmcg <cm...@akimeka.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in loading a custom JMS connectionfactory object into
> servicemix. My standard connection factory bean looks like so:
>
>   <bean id="connectionFactory"
> class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
>      <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
>   </bean
>
> If i change "class" to reference my custom JMS object, maven throws a
> ClassNotFoundException.
>
> So far I've unsuccessfully tried creating a <classpath></classpath> entry
> in
> my JMS xbean.xml. Also I tried adding my JAR file to servicemix/lib and
> servicemix/lib/optional. Is there something else that might do the trick?
>
> Cheers,
> - Casey

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet