Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 19:13:32 UTC

Karaf

I propose to add some Karaf integration tests under osgi/karaf/itests.

I will code them for Karaf 4 unless someone expresses deep sadness at
this prospect.

I will do this work on the 3.1.x branch and merge it to master, since
the OSGi versions appear to be in an odd state on master.

Re: Karaf

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Benson,

Seems like missed runtime dependency for Java EL implementation, org.glassfish/javax.el,
never tried validation with Karaf though.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Karaf