Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Rajeev Sampath <rj...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/09 00:03:48 UTC

GSoC Proposal: Sending random data crashes Thrift service

Hi,

I'm interested in the GSoC idea titled as 'sending random data crashes
Thrift service' [1]. I've now prepared a draft proposal [2] and will
continue to enhance it. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let
me know.

Btw, I assigned the title of proposal as 'making Thrift service stable for
random data' since the original title looked weird for a proposal. Is it
better to use the original title?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-601
[2]
http://wiki.apache.org/general/RajeevSampath/GSoC2010_Making_Thrift_stable_for_random_data

Thanks.
Rajeev

Re: GSoC Proposal: Sending random data crashes Thrift service

Posted by Rajeev Sampath <rj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,

This link might work:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/rajeevs/t127076482772