Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by GMAIL <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/23 16:32:25 UTC

Scientific articles or a Mathematical description

Hello.
Is it possible to find scientific articles or a mathematical description of
the work of PredictionIO anywhere?
I could not find anything on predictionio.apache.org except for a brief
description of the principle of work and deployment documentation.

unsubscribe

Posted by Mike Graham <mi...@teyanlogic.se>.

Re: Scientific articles or a Mathematical description

Posted by GMAIL <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thank You, will study)

Posted by Andrew Troemner <at...@salesforce.com>.
Hi,