Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by p77gin <pi...@mindtree.com> on 2010/12/01 07:48:23 UTC

Expected date for final release of 10.x?

Hi,

We are embarking on a critical POC for evaluating OFBiz for an
e-business/-commerce project (looking at replacing Intershop).  I know 9.4
is the current stable release, but I wanted to know if there is a date out
there for 10.x?  I have gone through the release plan page
(https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/release-plan.html) but didn’t find
anything.

If I can get some tentative release timelines, it would help us in taking a
decision regarding the tech stack.

Thanks,
-Piyush

Re: Expected date for final release of 10.x?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Nothing is planned yet, rule of thumb: spring

Just my opinion...

Jacques

From: "p77gin" <pi...@mindtree.com>