Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/04/05 09:58:33 UTC

Re: It's a long night..

Hi Andrea,

Here is an example of replacing a DataSource:

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Setting+Database
+Connection

Note that this replaces a shared DataSource of all DataContexts.

Andrus

Re: It's a long night..

Posted by Tomi NA <he...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/06, Andrea Borgogelli Avveduti <bo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Andrus, I think that Cayenne will increase its success more and more, not
> only for its technical qualities, but also for the support you give to
> everyone.
>
> Andrea

I second that.
And yes, it's a lovely, no nonsence, straight to the point example. :)

t.n.a.