Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by Wilson Liu <wi...@chinaregistrar.org.cn> on 2023/05/22 20:34:38 UTC

eventmesh

Dear Manager,
(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks)
This is Wilson Liu, Senior Manager of a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China. On May 22, 2023, we received an application from Senmeng Holdings Ltd requested “ eventmesh ” as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names( eventmesh.cn/ eventmesh.com.cn/ eventmesh.net.cn/ eventmesh.org.cn).
After checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, we send email to you and confirm whether your company have connection with this Chinese company or not?
Best Regards
Wilson Liu
Senior Manager

China Registrar Headquarters
www dot chinaregistrar dot org dot cn
Tel: 0086-21-61-91-86-96
Fax: 0086-21-61-91-86-97
Mobi: 0086-13-482-819-147
Tip: Please Add mail sender account to your contacts to make sure our response does not end up in your spam folder.