Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2019/04/01 22:09:50 UTC

Re: Submit your Geode Summit 2019 session proposals, register to attend

Hey Mark:
The attendees typically have some working knowledge of Geode, so it would
have to be an advanced learning topic. Given the breadth of Geode, there
are many directions we could take with this.

Let me pose the question to the community at large. Folks, which specific
learning topics do you see as a good fit for the Summit - you can answer
this even if you're unable to attend.

Regards
Jag

--