Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2023/03/31 18:38:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, June 2023

Hi all..   I won’t be at the April meetup, as I’ll be shepherding 20 high school students on a trip to Spain ;-).

However, I’d love to go ahead and sign up for hosting in June.    I’m proposing June 8th at 11:00 EST.

I’ll go ahead and create the wiki page, and then do the other steps in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Meeting+notes closer to that date ;-)

Eric

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, June 2023

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I added your two suggestions, thanks!

I think learning more about performance tooling and what the options are would be very interesting!

Posted by "Arrieta, Alejandro" <aa...@perrinsoftware.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I didn’t record it,
I dont know if we have a pattern for doing that?

Maybe a topic for July ;-)

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@apache.org>.
Big thanks to everyone who came!  It was great to see new and familiar faces.   I put a couple of notes on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/2023-06-16+Meeting+notes recapping the discussion.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Looks like I am NOT an admin on this meetup group.    If someone wants to add me I’ll create the event, or set up the event directly.

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Sounds like the 16th at 11 AM is the date!

I’ve updated https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/2023-06-16+Meeting+notes with what folks have suggested.

Posted by David Mackey <da...@davemackey.net>.

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@apache.org>.