Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Carl Hall <ca...@hallwaytech.com> on 2012/01/03 15:05:05 UTC

Looking around

Hi Rave devs,

I'm Carl Hall and I'm a codeaholic. I met a few of you at ApacheCon in
Vancouver last year. My day job is on the Sakai Project and I'm a committer
to Apache Sling. I spend most of my time with Apache Sling (Apache Felix
[OSGi], Apache JackRabbit [JCR]) but I have some history with Spring and
OpenSocial[1].

I started looking through the Rave source a few weeks ago and found some
time yesterday to dig into a few issues. As Matt noted on RAVE-374, patches
are normally posted to reviews.apache.org. Before I create more noise, are
there other patch contribution steps I should follow? Are there particular
issues that anyone would prefer I work on?

Thanks,
Carl

1 https://github.com/thecarlhall/dancehall

Re: Looking around

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
Thanks Ross for correcting me. I'm happy I was wrong this time :-)
Op 3 jan. 2012 17:03 schreef "Ross Gardler" <rg...@opendirective.com>
het volgende:

Re: Looking around

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

RE: Looking around

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

You are absolutely correct.  You MUST also select "Grant license to ASF for inclusion..."  otherwise we can't apply it.

<snip />

+1

Re: Looking around

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.