Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Nikolay Ananiev <ha...@3dzone-bg.com> on 2005/08/15 18:59:30 UTC

How to get the SERVER_SOFTWARE string

Hello,
Is there any way to get the SERVER_SOFTWARE string in mod_perl 2?
I tried $r->psignature, but this doesn't work if ServerSignature is Off in
httpd.conf.

Re: How to get the SERVER_SOFTWARE string

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Nikolay Ananiev wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Is there any way to get the SERVER_SOFTWARE string in mod_perl 2?
>> I tried $r->psignature, but this doesn't work if ServerSignature is
>> Off in
>> httpd.conf.
>>

> my $server_software = $ENV{SERVER_SOFTWARE};

Apache2::ServerUtil::get_server_version()

?

--Geoff

Re: How to get the SERVER_SOFTWARE string

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.