Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ri...@lntinfotech.com on 2009/10/29 09:44:57 UTC

Unable to start Lambda Probe

I deployed Lambda probe as a component in ofbiz application.
I used this link: http://bizlift.com/ofbiz/lambda_probe_for_ofbiz.html
When I start the ofbiz application following exception comes:
Cannot find class [org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.beans.TomcatUsersDaoBean] for
bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-root-acegi.xml];
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.beans.TomcatUsersDaoBean

Thanks
Richa Mittal

Re: Unable to start Lambda Probe

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
See in OFBiz FAQ

Jacques

From: <Ri...@lntinfotech.com>

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Or might be possible that you started OFBiz without building it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Looks like either you are missing some jar file or if these classes comes
with the component then there might be some thing missing in the build
configuration (build.xml) of your component.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak
Hotwax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
mridul.pathak@hotwaxmedia.com
direct: +91 - 942.592.6892

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:14 PM, <Ri...@lntinfotech.com> wrote:

> I deployed Lambda probe as a component in ofbiz application.
> I used this link: http://bizlift.com/ofbiz/lambda_probe_for_ofbiz.html
> When I start the ofbiz application following exception comes:
> Cannot find class [org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.beans.TomcatUsersDaoBean] for
> bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in ServletContext resource
> [/WEB-INF/spring-root-acegi.xml];
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.beans.TomcatUsersDaoBean
>

> Thanks
> Richa Mittal

Re: Unable to start Lambda Probe

Posted by Ne...@lntinfotech.com.
Hi,

I am really really sorry for the mail... This was done by mistake..

Thanks & Regards,
Neha Mehta
Software Engineer (A-1-1)
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
Cell: +91 97694 72267
Email-id: neha.mehta@Lntinfotech.com
EL-200, TTC Electronic Zone,
Shil Mahape Road,
Navi Mumbai, 400710
T: +91 022 67954324
India +0530 UTC/GMT

**********************************************************************************************************************
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling…
And even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it!!!
  Be a reason for others to smile
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD......
**********************************************************************************************************************

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

Richa.Mittal@lntinfotech.com
10/29/2009 02:14 PM
Please respond to
user@ofbiz.apache.org

user@ofbiz.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Wah Laddooo...  Fokut ke laddo  mil  rahe ho  to jarur khana  chahenge
OFBiz  community ke log. Pehli bar koi OFBiz users ko ladooo offer kar
raha hai.  ;-)

Nice to see Hindi in OFBiz user mailing list.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta
Team Lead

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Here are the variations ;-)

http://images.google.co.in/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=laddu&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Mridul Pathak <

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
*Jo khaye wo pachhhtaye jo na khaye wo bhi pachhtaye (one who eats, regrets
and who, doesn't eat also regrets )* ;)

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sounds delicious :-)

>>> user@ofbiz.apache.org

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
> [...]

>> please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender
>> and delete it from your system.
>>

>> Richa.Mittal@lntinfotech.com 10/29/2009 02:14 PM
>> Please respond to
>> user@ofbiz.apache.org

>> user@ofbiz.apache.org
>> cc
>>
>> Subject
>> Unable to start Lambda Probe
>>

>> I deployed Lambda probe as a component in ofbiz application.
>> I used this link: http://bizlift.com/ofbiz/
>> lambda_probe_for_ofbiz.html
>> When I start the ofbiz application following exception comes:
>> Cannot find class
>> [org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.beans.TomcatUsersDaoBean] for bean with
>> name 'userDetailsService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-
>> INF/spring-root-acegi.xml];
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.beans.TomcatUsersDaoBean

I am feeling guilty of this... Actually this was intended for someone
else, and sent to the community by mistake...

[...]

Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>
10/29/2009 02:39 PM
Please respond to
user@ofbiz.apache.org