Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2007/08/14 09:01:37 UTC

[vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@apache.org>.
On 14 Aug 2007, at 08:01, Felix Knecht wrote:

> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].

+1

Thanks Felix

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Felix Knecht escribió:

> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>
> As replacement different solutions exists (e.g. Xinha, dojo's Editor2).

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht pisze:

> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>
> As replacement different solutions exists (e.g. Xinha, dojo's Editor2).
>
> Please cast your vote!

+1

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht wrote:
> Joerg Heinicke schrieb:
>> On 14.08.2007 3:01 Uhr, Felix Knecht wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
>>> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>> +1 if that means 2.2 (=> remove in 2.3)
>
> That's what I mean ;-)

actually it means that it is deprecated in Cocoon Forms 1.0 and will be removed
in 1.1.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 14.08.2007 3:01 Uhr, Felix Knecht wrote:

> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].

+1 if that means 2.2 (=> remove in 2.3)
-1 otherwise (2.1/2.2)

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Felix Knecht skrev:
> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>
> As replacement different solutions exists (e.g. Xinha, dojo's Editor2).
>
> Please cast your vote!

+1

/Daniel

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht wrote:
> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>
> As replacement different solutions exists (e.g. Xinha, dojo's Editor2).
>
> Please cast your vote!

+1

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

[vote result] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht schrieb:
> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>
> As replacement different solutions exists (e.g. Xinha, dojo's Editor2).
>
> Please cast your vote!

I count 7 positiv and 0 negative votes.

I'm going to add a deprecation message where needed in the cocoon forms
block for version 1.0 so it can be removed in 1.1 [1]

Felix

[1] http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=118712750020792&w=2

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On 14 Aug 2007, at 08:01, Felix Knecht wrote:

> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].

+1

Thanks,

Andrew.
--
Sourcesense: Making sense of Open Source
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135

Re: [vote] Deprecated HTMLArea

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Felix Knecht wrote:
> I would like to deprecated HTMLArea as WYSIWYG HTML editor, because
> it's no longer developed and maintained [1].
>
> Please cast your vote!

+1

I've been using Xinha for more then a year now and am very happy with it.

Jeroen

Re: [vote] Deprecate HTMLArea

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

> Please cast your vote!