Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2009/02/05 23:14:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.1.0 (candidate 2)

I've created a new candidate (rc2) that fixes an issue raised by a user
(thanks Chris!) during review:
The release notes were also updated to reflect this change.

Otw there are no other changes.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Tuesday February 10.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.1.0-candidate-2/

Should we release this?

Patrick

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1. Tested on both Ubuntu and MacOS X.

-Flavio

RE: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.1.0 (candidate 2)